watches....to dream on for

froggg

Just had a new watch for me birthday, very similar to the one in the OP but much cheaper!

Ted Baker, from Identity in Westfield. £150 but I got a 10% discount with my season ticket so got it for £15 cheaper. I don't think I was meant to get the discount mind, just kinda blagged it. They asked for my card as an employee of DCFC, Season ticket did the job! 

Now that's a mans watch! Unlike these femine ones Froggg and Cisse keep posting up

That's a watch for pilots. Although my friends suggest from time to time that I'm a high flying guy I just don't need that kind of a watch. Those are too big, too heavy and the dial are far too restless for my taste. You see I'm but just a simple peasant from far far away.

That's a watch for pilots. Although my friends suggest from time to time that I'm a high flying guy I just don't need that kind of a watch. Those are too big, too heavy and the dial are far too restless for my taste. You see I'm but just a simple peasant from far far away.

Too heavy? sounds like you need a gym membership

Just bought a Breitling from a Pawnbroker here,2500 Euros,was £5000 new,nice watch but cant get on with the automatic winder mechanism,will run for 72 hours without being worn then stops,also a bit heavy,if anyone decides to buy a secondhand quality watch make sure you get the origional papers and box,will make it so much easier to sell if you want to at a later date