NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 games at Wembley next year. Jags, Falcons and Raiders giving up home games.

Raiders and Falcons both after new stadiums... Would imagine NFL has told them it's in their best interests to come over if they want one.

I'm not a fan of NFL. But I can totally get why people are interested..

I am a massive fan of NHL though.. Although it's definitely a North American sport (I mean the Northern states).. The good thing about Basketball, Baseball and NFL is that virtually all of the states play them.. NHL on the other hand literally has no teams in the Southern/Middles states..

And the ones that are like Pheonix, Dallas, Florida, Carolina, they're all way behind the other sports in their states hence why they have pretty rubbish teams.. I mean, who in Florida, Texas or Pheonix are going to follow NHL when it never snows in these states..

NHL is like fast-paced 5 a side football.. I'm amazed people aren't keen on it.

I look out for a few teams.. Naturally the Canucks from when I was in Vancouver and I also like LA Kings, San Jose and Anaheim for the California teams.. I'd definitely get a Kings season ticket if I lived near Los Angeles..

I'm not a fan of NFL. But I can totally get why people are interested..

I am a massive fan of NHL though.. Although it's definitely a North American sport (I mean the Northern states).. The good thing about Basketball, Baseball and NFL is that virtually all of the states play them.. NHL on the other hand literally has no teams in the Southern/Middles states..

And the ones that are like Pheonix, Dallas, Florida, Carolina, they're all way behind the other sports in their states hence why they have pretty rubbish teams.. I mean, who in Florida, Texas or Pheonix are going to follow NHL when it never snows in these states..

NHL is like fast-paced 5 a side football.. I'm amazed people aren't keen on it.

I look out for a few teams.. Naturally the Canucks from when I was in Vancouver and I also like LA Kings, San Jose and Anaheim for the California teams.. I'd definitely get a Kings season ticket if I lived near Los Angeles..

I lived in Chicago for a while and was lucky to have the chance to experiance all sport that is American.  I have to say NHL was brilliant, however the Blackhawks weren't having the best seasons 0 however it was when the Bulls had Michael Jordan return and went on a 3 year run of winning the championship.

As for NFL the best thing about that was the pre-game events, on big family days there would be people having trailer parties, bands playing outside the stadium, fayre ground rides and basically you would be there for 8-10 hours and at some point a game happened.

I became a big NFL fan when channel 4 1st started screening it in the eighties, instantly became a Miami dolphins fan and have followed them ever since. I do find that people who don't like it use the same excuse that " I don't understand the rules, it makes no sense" it certainly does help knowing the basics which are actually quite simple

I became a big NFL fan when channel 4 1st started screening it in the eighties, instantly became a Miami dolphins fan and have followed them ever since. I do find that people who don't like it use the same excuse that " I don't understand the rules, it makes no sense" it certainly does help knowing the basics which are actually quite simple

It's also annoying that anyone likens it to rugby. Only similarity is the shape of the ball.

What is wrong with the Rams ? They have a guy like Tavon Austin and can't get anything out of him ?

He's a rookie for a start. Can't put that on a rookie. Other obvious problem is the running game. They've gone on to Zac Stacey to get some yards, they expected so much more from Isaiah Pead and Daryl Richardson.

The way he moves I was expecting more of him. Rookie or not. Well at least I can always watch highlights of his college days. I miss likes of Walter Payton and Herschel Walker. Shouldn't expect those kind of times anymore I guess.

The way he moves I was expecting more of him. Rookie or not. Well at least I can always watch highlights of his college days. I miss likes of Walter Payton and Herschel Walker. Shouldn't expect those kind of times anymore I guess.

Not easy to make plays consistently as a WR when you don't have a running game. Makes it easy for defences.

I wasn't particularly happy with the pick when it happened tbh. To trade up and spend a first round pick on a slot receiver (they said they were going to try different formations including him out of the backfield - they haven't) is crazy. He's got a terrible Offensive Co-Coordinator to work with too.

Archived