NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bugger...will have to rely on the Rams for glory then..thanks for giving me the heads up though.. :)

Wait... are you on about the St Louis Rams or our Rams? Because if you're on about the latter, I think you might be waiting a while for that glory! :lol:

A couple of good games on tonight though, folks. Vick vs RG3 in the earlier kick-off and Texans vs Chargers in the late game. Redskins and Texans would be my picks.

• 2 weeks later...

Whatcha know bout dem Chiefs!?  4-0.  Considering we won 2 games all of last year, it's real nice I tell ya.   How do you guys feel on the NFL's apparent commitment to making an NFL team in London happen?  Haven't most English fans already found their teams if they're going to watch the NFL?  It seems like a London team would be impossible considering that almost every player in the NFL wouldn't play there, and the ones who would still would want much higher pay to go across the Atlantic.

Whatcha know bout dem Chiefs!?  4-0.  Considering we won 2 games all of last year, it's real nice I tell ya.   How do you guys feel on the NFL's apparent commitment to making an NFL team in London happen?  Haven't most English fans already found their teams if they're going to watch the NFL?  It seems like a London team would be impossible considering that almost every player in the NFL wouldn't play there, and the ones who would still would want much higher pay to go across the Atlantic.

jacksonville jaguars are rumoured to be moving here cos their owners khan, aren't they? 

im not a huge fan of american football, but when teams move do their supporters usually keep supporting them or not?

jacksonville jaguars are rumoured to be moving here cos their owners khan, aren't they? 

im not a huge fan of american football, but when teams move do their supporters usually keep supporting them or not?

Look at Coventry City then think about your question

Archived