John Brayford

Shamblez

club value 25 million debt 9 million from june 2012

The value of the club is really what anybody would be prepared to pay for it,unless you're talking about book (net asset) value,which stood at £21m as at 30/6/11,but isn't a particularly reliable indicator (to put it mildly) of a club's true worth.

I look forward to seeing what great mountain of cash has been responsible for reducing the debt to your alleged £9m.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

club value 25 million debt 9 million from june 2012

Can you provide a link for the 500k-1m compensation for Glick you talk about, aswell as a link for 100k transfer fee for Croft.

All of this is new, completely unheard information so I'm sure we'd all like to see some more into this.

Can you provide a link for the 500k-1m compensation for Glick you talk about, aswell as a link for 100k transfer fee for Croft.

All of this is new, completely unheard information so I'm sure we'd all like to see some more into this.

Well Glick was on how much a year £200,000 and how long was left on his contract? No doubt we will have seen compensation paid but he would have been under contract with GSE, so no comp for Derby.

Yeah but the money comes from GSE, so they would get the compensation

And Ramdforever86, needs to stop making up things and trying to pass it off as fact, the mortgage on the stadium is £15 million, so where you get £9million from I have no idea

He was paid by DCFC,out of the income of DCFC-or are you saying that GSE pay for everything and all the match revenues/sponsorship/commercial revenues etc disappear into thin air?

He was paid by DCFC,out of the income of DCFC-or are you saying that GSE pay for everything and all the match revenues/sponsorship/commercial revenues etc disappear into thin air?

In the same way that when Liverpool payed Swansea compensation for Brendan Rogers, the money would of gone into the clubs accounts. However, I'm sure Hew Jenkins would of then transferred the money to his own account, especially in the case with GSE, who look after every penny! If we did supposedly get £500,000 I doubt they'd leave it resting in the clubs account, especially as they made a £7 million loss in the previous financial year?

Although the clubs main expenditure of the club would be paid through revenues/sponsorship/commercial revenues etc, they still have a deficit to be fulfilled, so they do have to put some extra capital into Derby.

Yeah but the money comes from GSE, so they would get the compensation

And Ramdforever86, needs to stop making up things and trying to pass it off as fact, the mortgage on the stadium is £15 million, so where you get £9million from I have no idea

Im sorry it must a typo im not saying its fact its a rough estimate from the numbers we know from previous years and just calculating the possible number today.

In the same way that when Liverpool payed Swansea compensation for Brendan Rogers, the money would of gone into the clubs accounts. However, I'm sure Hew Jenkins would of then transferred the money to his own account, especially in the case with GSE, who look after every penny! If we did supposedly get £500,000 I doubt they'd leave it resting in the clubs account, especially as they made a £7 million loss in the previous financial year?

Although the clubs main expenditure of the club would be paid through revenues/sponsorship/commercial revenues etc, they still have a deficit to be fulfilled, so they do have to put some extra capital into Derby.

When a manager moves between clubs they normally move straight away and a compensation deal is arranged as the moving manager would be in breach of contract.

It was very noticable that Tom Glick did not move immediately, I think that he served his notice period. Consequently, I doubt that any compensation was paid. Tom Glick merely gave the notice required in his contract and left afterwards.

If there's a deficit to be covered,then it would surely make sense to leave any alleged compensation (though I think Cornwall's right on this) within the club to cover all or part of such deficit.I also think that you'll find it's not quite so simple to transfer money into Jenkin's account where a limited liability company is concerned (unless repaying a loan made by him).

• 3 weeks later...

"The Rams are also in danger of losing right-back John Brayford to Championship rivals Cardiff.

Bluebirds boss Malky Mackay made an inquiry after the clubs played last week. Brayford is also being watched by West Ham." - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-want-to-beat-arsenal-to-derby-1470596?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• 3 weeks later...

Archived