John Brayford

Shamblez

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If true, this and the interest in Hughes, will be real tests of the owners intentions. We have decent cover at both left midfield and right back. It is possible that c£7m could be brought into the club without SEVERLEY weakening the team. We wouldn't get relegated without Brayford and the Ferret.

GSE could sell and show a profit for this year if they didn't allow Nigel to reinvest the money.

On the other hand, if Nigel got all the cash we might have a far better shot at promotion.

Then again, they could take the view that this young squad will be a year better next season and keeping it intact is the best way of achieving promotion.

I've never had a problem with selling any player - it's what happens to the funds that count. I have no problem with selling either Brayford or Hughes as long as it makes the squad stronger by the end of the window. If that is not the case, then we shouldn't sell either.

West Ham boss Sam Allardyce is lining up a transfer window swoop for Derby County's highly-rated right back John Brayford.

Hammers chief Allardyce is tracking the former Crewe kid who has been one of the best full backs in the Championship since he stepped up to that level.

Brayford, 24, could be sold by the Rams in the January market and Allardyce's spies have been camped out in recent weeks as they look to strengthen the position.

Derby would cash in on Brayford at the right price to give boss Nigel Clough funds for new players - and avoid having to part with teenage talent Will Hughes. - http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-line-up-move-1435073

It's an incredible paper The Mirror.

With The Sun you can predict it.

Swansea to swoop for Austin

Norwich turn to Wolves defender Johnson

United set sights on Baines..

.... You can join in the farce. It's like creating scenarios on football manager.

But The Mirror. You really have to think outside the box.

O'Driscol to be sacked if Forest not top by Christmas

Derby need to get the wage bill down by 30% or face severe consequences

Leicester's Alex King and Thomas Waghorn in training ground brawl...

... See, it's about finding realism and then upgrading it.

A superb comic.

S

It's an incredible paper The Mirror.

With The Sun you can predict it.

Swansea to swoop for Austin

Norwich turn to Wolves defender Johnson

United set sights on Baines..

.... You can join in the farce. It's like creating scenarios on football manager.

But The Mirror. You really have to think outside the box.

O'Driscol to be sacked if Forest not top by Christmas

Derby need to get the wage bill down by 30% or face severe consequences

Leicester's Alex King and Thomas Waghorn in training ground brawl...

... See, it's about finding realism and then upgrading it.

A superb comic.

Should use correct names then.......

[url=https://twitter.com/ColinBloomfield]Colin Bloomfield ‏@ColinBloomfield

Nigel Clough says there have been no bids for Will Hughes or John Brayford and there is no pressure to get money into the club in January.

The Mirror had me worried then. I was asking all my mates if we could make £1.8m to save The Rams.

I put £1.60 in the pot as soon as I saw the article.

The pot now stands at £1.60

The Mirror had me worried then. I was asking all my mates if we could make £1.8m to save The Rams.

I put £1.60 in the pot as soon as I saw the article.

The pot now stands at £1.60

The moral of the story is "you have no mates?"

Archived